EZ Stop II Lanyard from DBI-SALA
The EZ Stop II shock absorbing lanyards are designed for versatility and are available in many variations. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this popular product line. All EZ Stop II lanyards utilize a controlled tearing action when subjected to fall arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry prefered!
Click below to see and read more about the EZ Stop II lanyard and find out why it sets the standard in billboard safety solutions for today and tomorrow!
- Stronger snap hooks
- Available in single and double leg
- Easily open with or without gloves
- Movable D-rings adjust to anchor
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing
- Tie-back Connections for Greater Versatility
- Simple, Fast and Efficient
- Meets all applicable industry standards