Shockwave II Lanyard from DBI-SALA
The ShockWave2 shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2 incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they are industry prefered!
Click below to see and read more about the Shockwave II lanyard and find out why it sets the standard in billboard safety solutions for today and tomorrow!
- Expands to 6 feet and retracts to 4 - 1/2 feet
- Reduces fall hazards with freedom of movement
- Carabiner has 5,000 lb capacity from any direction
- Eliminates need for separate anchorage connector
- Heavy-duty abrasion resistant tubular webbing
- Impact indicator makes inspection simple
- Ideal for tie-back use
- Meets ANSI and OSHA standards